Remember when you see a picture on Instagram or Pinterest, like these very beautiful images of clear, turquoise water? You instant get jealous because of the pure beauty? That’s where I went. I visited the Caribbean Islands: Bonaire, Aruba, Curaçao and Sint-Maarten. No, I didn’t get the chance to swim with flamingo’s (crying).
I was so happy that I could finally wear some ‘color’, if you know what I mean. In Belgium, these outfits don’t necessarily pay off.
What you need to know about Sint-Maarten:
- the water is amazingly beautiful so you basically don’t leave the turquoise water
- it is an island country in the Caribbean sea
- you will sweat your ass off = 77 % humidity!
- The Island is divided in 2 countries: “The Netherlands” and “France”
- Most spoken languages: Dutch, English and French
- Sint Maarten is the smallest Island in the world
- There are 37 white beaches to enjoy
I’m personally more a fan of the Dutch part of the country because it was more colorful and I loved the beaches there. This blogpost was just a sneak-peek, I will show you Puerto Rico, Bonaire, Curaçao and Aruba soon. Stay tuned.
Wearing: Yellow Top (Bought in Puerto Rico), Culotte (ZARA), Slippers (PRIMARK), Sunglasses (RAY BAN), Necklace (Bought in Curaçao)